summary items support in 1.5.90

Hello everyone,

I just notice a strange behavior in gnumeric summary (1.5.90).
digging a little bit, I think there is the following bug.

starting from an xml file with for instance:

 <gnm:Summary>
   <gnm:Item>
     <gnm:name>keywords</gnm:name>
     <gnm:val-string>xml, test, export from java</gnm:val-string>
   </gnm:Item>
   <gnm:Item>
     <gnm:name>application</gnm:name>
     <gnm:val-string>gnumeric</gnm:val-string>
   </gnm:Item>
   <gnm:Item>
     <gnm:name>author</gnm:name>
     <gnm:val-string>Neryo</gnm:val-string>
   </gnm:Item>
 </gnm:Summary>

All fields are imported correctly. But when re-saving the file, these are replaced by 3 times
   <gnm:Item>
     <gnm:name>keywords</gnm:name>
     <gnm:val-string>xml, test, export from java</gnm:val-string>
   </gnm:Item>
Actually we get as many copies of one item (not always the same depending on which item are not null) as the initial number of items in the summary.

As a result, the fields are lost if I close and open the file again.

I've tested with 1.4.2 as well and I got the same behavior.
can someone confirm that ?

-- Henry