Re: Next GNOME Office Release

We've had a few last minute issues that blocked 1.6.0.  Thanks to
some quick work by Jean Gnumeric and goffice are now ready to go.
I'd still like to get an api change into libgsf's GsfXMLIn code to
avoid future api breakage but that is not a hard requirement.  Due
to the GNOME summit this weekend I plan to package all three modules
on friday night after about 9pm EDT.  Release announcement will be
Sunday night, timed for the Monday news cycle.