Re: user defined functions

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 06:13:37PM -0600, Andreas J Guelzow wrote:
On Sat, 2005-16-04 at 20:26 -0500, H.C. Meyer at Triton wrote:
<middleAgedRant>
When I was in school, we all had time sharing accounts, and wrote
programs to do this. Now all you guys have computers, but I don't think
you can even spell Fortran, much less write programs in it.
</middleAgedRant>

Hi Carl,

my first programming language was "FORmula TRANslator", and I would
probably still be able to write programs in it. And likely many if not
all of the other Gnumeric Hackers would be able to too.

That is very likely true.  Gnumeric has long been the 'old farts'
club of GNOME.