Re: Saving select data to CSV

On Mon, 2005-02-05 at 19:49 -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
A newbie question regarding gnumeric 1.4.2.

My aim is to export a CSV of just selected columns, but reading the
manual and searching about provided no answer. I can select what
columns are printed by hiding them, but this does not work for
exporting data to a CVS.

I suppose I could select the columns, copy and paste them into a new
spreadsheet, but that seems an awkward work-around.

It is awkward but in 1.4.x it is the only solution.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences