Re: Another gnumeric printing problem

On Thursday 09 June 2005 05:11 pm, Richard Bumby wrote:
Programs like Adobe reader and xpdf that view the files allow the file
to be printed from the viewer.

The reason that I print with lpr is that I have a very hard time reading
the text in the print dialogs in gnumeric and in xpdf (my eyesight has
gotten worse in the last two years). It's much easier to specify -Paps1
with lpr on a command line than to figure out where the aps1 goes in
the  print dialogs. I also had trouble with specifying the correct
pathname. again, mostly because of difficulty reading the text in the
print dialogs.