Re: user defined functions in Python

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 09:36 -0300, laslopes wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to develop user defined functions using Python. Our goal
is work with surveying and other civil engineering tasks.

Following the help instructions I can add functions like Root.(the
function “add” works well)

Like normal user it was impossible because I can´t include the path to
the files plugin.xml and my-func.py on the window. It don´t accept the
path, only the path to /usr/lib/gnumeric/1.2.13/plugins.

You should be able to install the plugin in
$HOME/.gnumeric/1.2.13/plugins. Did you try that?

Jon Kåre