Re: 'Production Ready'? Not Exactly

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 08:45 am, Morten Welinder wrote:
but bugzilla is really the way to go.

I'll give it a shot. My disk setup does not currently have a large
enough /usr partition to work on system stuff, but I have compiled
a number of userland programs to run on OpenBSD. I started work on
QT and KDE in order to get more recent versions of those software
packages than are usually available as OpenBSD packages. I will
now try to build the latest gnumeric since that program is suddenly
quite important to me.