'Production Ready'? Not Exactly

As a brand new user of Gnumeric 1.2.12, I have
to take exception to the 'Production Ready'
characterization of Gnumeric. While it is good
on the screen, the print/preview functions are
basically broken because of the disconnect
between print preview and what actually gets
printed. I have to conclude that no one at gnome
actually prints much with this spreadsheet program.

Don't get me wrong, this program is off to a good start,
but until the whole printing process has been polished
more, it's not production ready.

Dave Feustel