Re: images: gnumeric running in nokia 770 device

This looks really neat, Now I am curious about the nokia 770. I did a
quick search and the product home page is here.

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/770

It looks like it has 128M of flash (64 for user) and 64M of RAM, and
will be shipped with a linux based OS. I wonder how much they will go
for? I have a feeling that it is going to make my iPaq gather some
dust :).