Re: column and row headers not correctly displayed

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 01:36:45 -0500, Michael Blaustein wrote:
However, the column numbers and row letters don't display properly:
instead, I see a box with codes such as
         00
         41
inside.

This is how unicode characters for which no glyph is available in the
current font are typically displayed.

Perhaps it's a font missing on my system?

Or it's a font configuration issue.

Ray
--
I love articles that remind you that one of the ingredients it recommends
playing with is a nasty mutagen.