Non-Compressed saving

(I already posted this message but I wasn't a member
of the list and I don't think it ever made it to the
list.)

Is there an option somewhere that you could tell
gnumeric not to compress the saved files? I even tried
uncompressing the file opening it and then saving... I
though it might realize the file it opened wasn't
compressed so it shouldn't compress when doing a save.
But no luck.

I realize that I can manually uncompress them with
gzip but since I use subversion to store the files it
would be nice if they could always be uncompressed.

Nathan Bullock

=====
Visit my website at http://www.nathanbullock.org