Questions about Gnumeric 1.3

Hello.

Two questions about the 1.3 series:
1)What features of the 1.2 series aren't present yet in the latest Gnumeric 1.3? I'm thinking about upgrading in order to test the 1.3 series. 2)The debian website has gnumeric 1.3.90 available in experimental. Is this the current version? If so, I seem to have missed the announcment. It also seems rather fast. If it isn't the current version, should someone tell the Debian maintainer (I volunteer if it is necessary)?

Yours,

Uri David