Re: Newbie question
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino Cramer gmx de>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org, aguelzow taliesin ca
- Subject: Re: Newbie question
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:42:29 -0400
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:55:18PM +0200, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
From: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
Subject: Re: Newbie question
Date: 01 Sep 2004 23:31:30 -0600
I loaded the spreadsheet with "European charset" settings.
Is there a way to find "bad character" inside a big,big sheet with
the help of a tool ?
There should be a nice clear error message if there are any charset
problems loading things.
And 1.2.13 chrashes when trying to assign another font of another
size to the whole sheet.
Message in this case:
(gnumeric:13456): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_weak_unref: couldn't find weak ref
Something seems very odd there. Please file a bug and attach the
file in question or a link to it.
] [Thread Prev