Re: Gnumeric 1.4.0 tarball Sunday 10pm EST

Ühel kenal päeval (laupäev, 27. november 2004, 23:39-0500), kirjutas
Jody Goldberg:
It would be nice to get any any outstanding translations into the
final tarball.
Hm.. I think it would be nicer to get these kind of announcements at
least 2-3 days before the tarball release, so it includes at least one
workday. (Some people like to enjoy their computerless weekends :P
Fortunately I told my i18n ppl that I'm going to do this.)

So lets celebrate 1.4.0 :D

--
Priit Laes <amd tt ee>
http://amd.store20.com