Re: Gnumeric and RHEL3

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 08:51:33AM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 08:13, Morten Welinder wrote:
Gnumeric supports both broken (Gnome) and correct (xterm) behaviour.  There
is a gconf key for it.  I know because I put it there.

but a gconf key that is not listed in the preference dialog is for most
users unavailable.

I didn't even know there is such a key! And I do browse through gconf
regularly.

True, we need to document the keys in the documentation.  However,
I'd like to continue gnome's tradition and remove many of the keys
in the ui.  Things like
    'live scrolling'

seem better handled as mentions in a performance tuning section of
the docs than in the ui.