Re: Gnumeric and RHEL3

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 08:13, Morten Welinder wrote:
Gnumeric supports both broken (Gnome) and correct (xterm) behaviour.  There
is a gconf key for it.  I know because I put it there.

but a gconf key that is not listed in the preference dialog is for most
users unavailable.

I didn't even know there is such a key! And I do browse through gconf
regularly.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow math concordia ab ca>
Concordia University College of Alberta