Re: Size of a Chart

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 04:32:05PM +0200, Dieter Faulbaum wrote:

Can anyone tell me, if there is a possibility to determine the (exact)
size of a chart (before exporting it as a png-file) in gnumeric
(version 1.2.13)?
I can't find the (pixel) sizes anywhere.

Hmm,  we know the pixel and point size but I don't think it's
visible anywhere.  It would probably be useful to supply a tooltip
for that during resize or when hovering on the drag handles.  Please
file an extension request.