Re: Size of a Chart
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Dieter Faulbaum <faulbaum mail bessy de>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Size of a Chart
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:10:13 -0400
On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 04:32:05PM +0200, Dieter Faulbaum wrote:
Can anyone tell me, if there is a possibility to determine the (exact)
size of a chart (before exporting it as a png-file) in gnumeric
I can't find the (pixel) sizes anywhere.
Hmm, we know the pixel and point size but I don't think it's
visible anywhere. It would probably be useful to supply a tooltip
for that during resize or when hovering on the drag handles. Please
file an extension request.
] [Thread Prev