Re: xmgrace

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 09:49:56AM +0200, Andrzej Grzegorczyk wrote:

ii. Maybe not. I don't know. But prepare very good robust, fast tools
for plotting it's can take two more years of programming. Xmgrace is
developed already few years and every 3 month there is a new version of
this program.  The number of functions and details is huge. Preparing of
short plugin program which will just send data (with some data
information like filename) to xmgrace this is a problem of 3 weeks of
programming. (I'm trying to do it but I know only c++ and there is not a
lot of documentation about writing gnumeric plugins in c).

We can certainly help you get data over to it.  C vs C++ is
not a huge issue.  It doesn't seem likely to support our needs in
other areas (eg configurability from importers) but for some users
it could be useful.

Drop by #gnumeric on irc.gnome.org, email the list, or contact me
with questions.