Re: Gnumeric default fonts

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 19:56, argus swiftdsl com au wrote:
Greetings,
I have over 300 spreadshets (in gnumeric and excel format) and would like
to set them all to a default font and size, but short of opening them all
individually and resetting them I can't think of a good way to do it. Any
ideas?

The gnumeric files are gzipped xml files. So it should be straight
forward to write a script that gunzips the file, then replaces the Font
specifications:
 <gmr:Font Unit="9" Bold="0" Italic="0" Underline="0"
StrikeThrough="0">Helvetica</gmr:Font>
with the apropriate default font.

Of course I have never tried this...

Andreas