Re: some basic questions about gnumeric - please bear with me!

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:42:15PM -0600, Ed Hartnett wrote:
Howdy all!

I have a couple of very basic questions about gnumeric:

1 - Does it run under windows?
We're close
     http://www.gnome.org/~jody/files/screenshots/Gnumeric_On_Win32-2.png
Marc has something that runs, but it is not release quality yet.

2 - Does it come with Gnome on all Linux machines that have Gnome?
Not enough detail there to answer.  It optionally uses gnome
libraries but it is not part of the core platform.  I would imagine
that most gnome instalations include it.

3 - Does it come with any other Linux distribution?
Not sure what you're asking here.  You can certainly run it under
other desktop environments (kde), or even on other OSs (eg OS X or VMS).