Re: gnumeric filter for >>>Excel<<<<

hi,

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 13:15, Martin Sevior wrote:
Oh that's easy. Just look up excel's bugzilla and submit a feature
request.

Hmm I can't seem to find their bug reporting tool.

I know, subscribe to their mailing and submit a feature request.

Damm can't find that either.

I know, contact someone at MS and offer 2,000,000 dollars to develop a
Gnumeric import filter.

Wait that's not enough to cover all gnumeric features....

Oh well :-)

haha.

The strangest thing is this strange request is going to become more and
more commonplace in the next few years.

As soon as you have a work environment where the majority of people
are using gnumeric or OO formats, they will start forgetting to save
in the MS Format to please the minority.

thanks,
wayne