Re: Using dsum across sheets

If the job numbers are in a closed range you can specify more than one job
in the same table.

using an and constuct you can have job # , >4 and job # , <8 and you will
have the jobs 5,6,7

<snip>
Also, do I really need to use a range for the third argument? I really
don't want to have to create 16+ (the actual number of Jobs is
unbounded) mini-tables with just a "Job #" and a number in it,
especially when I already number each job in the Jobtable sheet. Is
there a function or something I can do to avoid all these needless
mini-tables?