Re: Two ssconvert questions.

What kind of blank lines are you referring to? Blank rows should be
translated into blank rows of the html table. If you are talking about
blank lines inside a cell, then they will only be preserved with a
recent cvs version.

Both of these were taken from the same excel file.

This one was saved via the excel "save as html"
(this is merely to show how the original excel file looked)
Notice the defined spaces between the floor plans and the
availability section:
http://operator.net-tech.us/test/

This one was saved using ssconvert
(ssconvert xxx.xls index.html)
Notice that the spaces are considerably smaller.
In the original doc, there are four rows of space
here:
http://mail.desertviewhomes.com/test/

Most of the formatting loss from the original is acceptable.  But
I need more spaces between the different sections.

/needs more cowbell.

These warning messages mean that libgnomeprint can't find Arial.

So how should this be remedied?  I thought Arial was a standard font.
Does an entry need to be added to the libgnomeprint config file?

Cya.
Scott.

--
This email address is a spam account.
The sole purpose of this is to siphon off

DO NOT SEND ANY UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL TO THIS
ADDRESS.  IT WILL NOT BE CHECKED.  NO ONE WILL
SEE IT.  YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL AND PEOPLE WILL
LAUGH AT YOU.