Re: how to print sheet with comments
- From: "Pete Phillips" <pete smtl co uk>
- To: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- Cc: Jason Mancini <jayrusman hotmail com>, Gnumeric Dev List <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: how to print sheet with comments
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:49:56 +0100
"Andreas" == Andreas J Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca> writes:
Andreas> I personally
Andreas> would like them to appear in the page margin with a
Andreas> reference to the cell they belong to.
That'd be cool. Could get a bit crowded though !
Andreas> I think everything else could be obtained by a "paste
Andreas> special" that pastes comments into cells.
Frankly I'd be happy with those as well. I would think that at least if
we had *one* method of getting comments out of the cells (either a
function or paste special or print) we'd be able to road test it and see
how well it worked.
Andreas : not 20 miles away from here, in Swansea University, they have
a Taliesin centre - an arts theatre. But I do wonder what on earth that
has to do with Shetland sheep - we have good Welsh sheep round here, not
those nasty Scottish ones :-)
Andreas J. Guelzow
Taliesin Software, Shelties, Pyrsheps
and Shetland Sheep
] [Thread Prev