Re: how to print sheet with comments

"Andreas" == Andreas J Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca> writes:

    Andreas> I personally
    Andreas> would like them to appear in the page margin with a
    Andreas> reference to the cell they belong to.

That'd be cool.  Could get a bit crowded though !

    Andreas> I think everything else could be obtained by a "paste
    Andreas> special" that pastes comments into cells.

Frankly I'd be happy with those as well. I would think that at least if
we had *one* method of getting comments out of the cells (either a
function or paste special or print) we'd be able to road test it and see
how well it worked.

Pete

Andreas : not 20 miles away from here, in Swansea University, they have
a Taliesin centre - an arts theatre. But I do wonder what on earth that
has to do with Shetland sheep - we have good Welsh sheep round here, not
those nasty Scottish ones :-)

Andreas J. Guelzow
Taliesin Software, Shelties, Pyrsheps
and Shetland Sheep