Re: how to print sheet with comments

I thought about this earlier, but didn't bring it up because...

Wouldn't this mess with the cell depenency graph?  (I have *no*
idea how Gnumeric handles this.)  Someone could then cause
comments to not really be comments.  The notion of a comment
is that it can't affect the spreadsheet, right?

-Jason

----Original Message Follows----
Personally I would be happy with a command that allows you to extract the
comment. That way I could set up a second sheet underneath with
something like

          =COMMENT('Sheet1!B23')

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/