Linking external data

Hi

apologies if this has been asked and answered already...I did check the archives and FAQ but I couldn't see anything

What I want to do is import csv files into a number of different sheets and then, when the csv file changes, refresh the sheet (manually).  In excel, you can do this using Data->Get External Data to set up the link and Data->Refresh Data to refresh it.  It looks as if OpenOffice has something similar (although I can't get it to work...)

Is there a way to use gnumeric to do something similar?

thanks for your help

Richard

BTW The new graphing functionality/interface is cool.  The X/Y graphs offer a variety of additional features over OO, not the least being you can have multiple series!