Printing to file with Gnumeric ximian 1.1.20 version

Hi,

        I am having trouble printing to a file with Gnumeric (Ximian version
1.1.20 on a Red Hat 7.3 system). When I click on the printer icon I get
a window with a choice of printers plus options to create a postscript
and or a pdf file. If I select the postscript or pdf options and hit the
print button, the print window disappears but no output is produced. If
I select a printer, I do get the proper output from that printer. Is
this a CUPS problem or a Gnumeric problem?

                                        Thanks, Steve

PS. Congrats on getting 1.2 out!