Re: Little text import bug ?

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 08:53 pm, you wrote:
It seems to be working fine for me (That's in Linux with relatively
recent cvs.) You so realize that you have to click in the checkbox
proper or very close to it not just in the column header?

 OK  Andreas:

 I uninstalled and reinstalled Gnumeric 1.2.1. I still cannot get the check
boxes to work. I ran it from the Xterm and no error messages appeared. I am
using:

ORBit2-2.8.2
gnomeutils2-2.4.0,1
gtk-2.2.4_1
gtk-engines2-2.2.0
libbonobo-2.4.1
libbonoboui-2.4.0

 I don't know whether those are relevant to this problem or not but I thought
I would post them.

                                        Kind regards
                                        Jonathan