Re: some other notifications about gnumeric 1.20

On Thursday 09 October 2003 23:24, Jody Goldberg wrote:
Ok, the baby is starting to settle into a routine and I can clear
out my mailbox.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:31:19PM +0300, Ain Vagula wrote:
1. I select a cell and give him some formatting, e.g. background color.
Then I
 merge this cell with some others. After splitting the merged
area the cells that were merged, remain formatted. I don't think, other
spreadsheet applications behave so?

I'd call this an implementation detail.  It does not seem worth the
effore to emulate other apps quite to this level.  The current
behaviour makes sense to me.  If you can convince me otherwise, we
can change it.

Agree, at least when splitting cells, merged in Gnumeric, in other
applications, they behave normally ;)

3. When exporting an Excel sheet with grouped (outlined) regions, it is
not
 possible to expand groups clicking at plus sign before group. At
first I must expand and then collapse all groups with grouping level
button at top-left, only after this I can use plus and minus buttons for
each particular group.

bugzilla please, with a sample file (gnumeric or xls) with details
on exactly how to replicate.

I did it now, bug 124244.

ain