Re: Python scripting...

I said once that I would help out by doing some regression testing. I am sorry to say that I have not been able to come good on this.

It will be easier to do when I can script gnumeric. I do not really have the time to do it at work on XL. But if we could code up the sheets in gnumeric then we could just inport them into XL to get the right data.