Re: PRINT TO PS

Curiosity killed the cat: It should suffice if you
also add:
gnome_print_config_set (job->config,
"Settings.Transport.Backend",
"file");

Andreas

Well, finally today I understood something, and here
is my conclusion:

//gnumeric/src/print.c near 1213 added:
        GtkWidget *gnome_print_dialog;
        GnomePrintJob *gpm = NULL;
        GnomePrintContext *gpc;                                 //Added :)
        GnomePrintConfig *config;                               //Added :)
//gnumeric/src/print.c near 1296 added:

        pj->print_context = gnome_print_job_get_context
(gpm);
        pj->range = default_range;

        //Added :)
        gpc = gnome_print_job_get_context (gpm);
        config = gnome_print_job_get_config (gpm);
        gnome_print_job_print_to_file (gpm,
"output.ps");
        //Added :)

        /* perform actual printing */
        switch (pj->range) {

And I finally got a *.ps file :)

Thanks to Andreas for his tips and tricks and for
taking time to help me, and sorry for that cat :P

Regards,

=====
Atte.Carlos Alberto Vences Sánchez0172112393Metepec, Méxicoxneon79 netscape net