PRINT TO PS

Hi again, can anyone give me a hand with this?. I'm
working on a Fedora machine, with Gnumeric 1.2.1 built
from sources.

How can I set a default printing output to a ps file?
(locate in /tmp/output.ps perhaps).

And remove some print-configuration options like
"Create a PostScript" or "Create PDF Document" or
"Filename"; so this way, users can always configure
printing range and paper attributes, but printing
output will go always to a ps file (not to a local
printer).

Excuse my poor english, but as you can see it's not my
first language :)

=====
Atte.Carlos Alberto Vences Sánchez0172112393Metepec, Méxicoxneon79 netscape net