Re: Text import dialog

Hi,

Le lun 12/05/2003 à 17:31, Andreas J Guelzow a écrit :
I am currently working on the text import including the import dialog.
The stf has a long list of problems, the ones identified by you above
are imho the most minor ones.

May be. In fact, these are the first problems you encounter when you try
to import a text file. I'm not sure usability is so minor.

I choose these ones because I thought there were problems I'm able to
work on :)

So, I'm going to look for something else to do for gnumeric...

        Emmanuel.