Re: Text import dialog

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 05:49:13PM +0200, Emmanuel PACAUD wrote:
So, I'm going to look for something else to do for gnumeric...

On Mon, 12 May 2003 09:43:51 -0600,  Andreas J Guelzow wrote:
I will not be touching the format page so you may want to start there.
bug 108984 could be a good start but ideally we also want to change
things to use the same format selector as in the main format dialog.  So
improvements in the main dialog would immediately apply here too

That would indeed be a good place to start.  I did some initial work
long ago to allow the value format page of the format dialog to be
used in a standalone fashion but it has atrophied.  Resurrecting
that and using it would be a huge usability improvement.

If that doesn't excite you there are always lots of projects
available.  Drop me a note and we can find something that suits you.