Re: python-loader

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 12:57:58PM -0800, peter willis wrote:

gnorba?  No.  Very very dead ignored code.
Unused, unloved, and discarded.

No!, not gnorba. Say it aint so...... :)
What ever it takes to make a plugin (that I can use)
that's reusable.......

Our implementation of plugins are somewhat different than components
at this point.

I'm not really interested in proving my knowledge of CORBA.
My points were "I'm really not much for python" and "make it work well
with gnome".

There will be a corba binding too, and the 'works well with gnome'
is pretty much a given considering the project.

Anyway, the first plugin (mine) is all but built and I will continue,
continuing, bonobo or not. The manual is probably around.
No big deal.
What does the magic plugin do ?