Re: Gnumeric & graphing

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 10:43:34PM -0500, Allin Cottrell wrote:

To that end I've finally given up and started just writing
something.  Basicly a somewhat simplified guppi framework
with the hope that I can inject pieces and lessons from guppi and
gtkextras.  Its starting to bear fruit and I hope to actually be
able to draw a graph shortly.

Folks we need more hands here...

I would certainly _like_ to contribute.  Do you have any particular
division of labor in mind?

With the framework I'm testing now the workload will be fairly
divisible.  Especially when it comes to doing to doing the
preference pages for all of the different graph types.  As soon as
something hits cvs (with days) I'll start canvasing for volunteers
to work on preference pages.