Re: Gnumeric & graphing

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Jody Goldberg wrote:

Let me be blunt.  Graphing has been a massive pain.  We've tried to
use existing technologies and been terribly unlucky...

Thanks for the bluntness!  I see what you're saying.

To that end I've finally given up and started just writing
something.  Basicly a somewhat simplified guppi framework
with the hope that I can inject pieces and lessons from guppi and
gtkextras.  Its starting to bear fruit and I hope to actually be
able to draw a graph shortly.

Folks we need more hands here...

I would certainly _like_ to contribute.  Do you have any particular
division of labor in mind?

Allin Cottrell