Re: Formulas are frozen on import

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 05:30:22PM -0800, Jason Mancini wrote:

So why is this disabled on export?  That seems bad.  Actually
only my conditional sumif() countif() eqns were affected.  I
never went and edited that option, and everything works.

It sounds like a bug.  I'll see what's going on.

Yup it was indeed a bug in the xml (sax and dom) importers.
They were inverting the manual recalc flag.  Fixed in CVS.