Re: Another Gnumeric Installation Question

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:51:58PM -0800, Carlos Alberto wrote:

Hi there, I recently compiled Gnumeric 1.2.2 on a
Fedora Athlon machine. My default system language is
Spanish MX, and when a copied gnumeric bin file to
another machine (After also copying some gnumeric
/usr/local/ files).with the same architecture it
worked all perfect but everything appeared all in
English.

I guess I missed some language config files, could any
of you guys help me with this please?.

Things are installed in a few key places.

<prefix>/bin/gnumeric.ssconvert : the executables
<prefix>/lib/gnumeric/<version> : the binary data files and plugins
<prefix>/share/gnumeric/<version>       : the non-binary data files and plugins
<prefix>/share/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/gnumeric.mo  : the translations

NOTE : if you attempt to install in a different prefix you'll need
to use --libdir, --datadir