Another Gnumeric Installation Question

Hi there, I recently compiled Gnumeric 1.2.2 on a
Fedora Athlon machine. My default system language is
Spanish MX, and when a copied gnumeric bin file to
another machine (After also copying some gnumeric
/usr/local/ files).with the same architecture it
worked all perfect but everything appeared all in
English.

I guess I missed some language config files, could any
of you guys help me with this please?.

Thanks in advance :)

=====
Atte.Carlos Alberto Vences Sánchez0172112393Metepec, Méxicoxneon79 netscape net