Re: Drag & Drop - Patch

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 01:03, Lutz Müller wrote:
Hi!

Attached patch (against latest CVS) makes it possible to reorder sheets
within a workbook using drag & drop. This feature is in Excel and I
thought we could provide it in gnumeric, too :-)

I just realized that the dialog in dialogs/dialog-sheet-order.c is not
modal. Hence my improved patch (attached) which lets the dialog check if
the order of the sheets has been changed in the meanwhile.

I'd prefer to update the order in the dialog in real-time, but I'd need
a signal "order_changed" for the WorkbookControlGUI for that. Is it ok
to add such a signal?

Lutz
| Lutz Müller                 +49 (7156) 34837 |
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                         |
| 71254 Ditzingen       http://www.topfrose.de |
| Germany           lutz users sourceforge net |