Drag & Drop - Patch

Hi!

Attached patch (against latest CVS) makes it possible to reorder sheets
within a workbook using drag & drop. This feature is in Excel and I
thought we could provide it in gnumeric, too :-)

I have one question about dragging a sheet from one workbook to another
(see g_message ("Not yet implemented!") in my patch). How do I implement
that? gtk_widget_reparent? A new command in commands.h?

Lutz
| Lutz Müller                 +49 (7156) 34837 |
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                         |
| 71254 Ditzingen       http://www.topfrose.de |
| Germany           lutz users sourceforge net |