Mixing fonts in a cell

Hi there

I've browsed the archives a bit and it seems that this list
is also read by the developer(s) of gnumeric, so I'd like
to thank you for this great program.

Now to my problem:
What I'd like to do, is mix greek an normal letters in a cell.
i.e. : Tau / m/s (Tau should be the greek letter here)
I've somehow found no way on doing this.

If this feature is generally unavailable then you can
change this question into a feature request, as this
is very important for me to label charts correctly.

Nikolai

--
Die Mir, der Stolz des russischen Volkes versank im Pazifik. Nach
86.000 Umrundungen der Erde wurde die letzte Hoffnung aufgegeben,