Re: Wkbk/environment Preferences?

   Oh, kudos to the folks who implemented stdev, var, binomdist, and
   similar functions: they go far in fixing things within Excel that are
   still buggy, after all these years. (sheesh, sounds like a song...)

That wasn't really hard.  In fact, at my university we used to teach
first-year students not to make those mistakes.

We may not have gotten everything right, though.  Do speak up if
you find something stupid like negative variances.

Morten