Re: Stat function requests

   (1) For distributions, return 0 for x <= lower-bound, and 1 for x >=
   upper-bound.

While XL-incompatible, this might be useful.  Not my call, though.

   (2) Return 0 for all densities (either with respect to Lebesgue measure
   or counting measure) when x is outside of the support.

Ditto.

   (3) Fix the discrete densities to correct what Excel does, namely,
   truncating doubles, where integers are expected, before evaluation.

We cannot do this.  All floating point arithmetic has rounding errors
and we would get some really weird failures if we tested for intergers.
Things might work for an explicit "3", but fail for (3*1.1-0.3).

Morten