Question on displaying chinese chars within cells

Hello everybody!

This is my first mail on this list!! I have just compiled gnumeric 1.0.6. However, I find a problem. When I
input chinese characters into the cells, it can't be displayed correctly. I think that, the problem is caused
by the fonts setting.

How can I solve this problem??

If the answer is quite trouble some, or hard to explain me with a mail.
Pointers for further information is welcomed!!

I have also try to solve my problem by looking at the code, but I failed,
as I am not faimilar with GTK, and gnome library. (I just know a little bit on it).

BTW, would you mind tell me, which files (.c/.h) is storing the code, which can let me know something about,
the font and multibyte issue handling within gnumeric??

PS: Nice to meet you all ^^

Zenith