Non-linear regression. Contribution.

I have finished copying the non-linear regression code to C.

I am attaching a file with my suggested additions to regression.h and
regression.c for Gnumeric version 1.1.x

Current state:

* There should be no problems with the algirithm as I already tested it
  in Python.

* Although I tried to write good code, there are probably problems with
  the C implementation.

* This code is not tested.

Where I need help:

* I am not very experienced in C, and that probably shows.  My work would
  beneift much from peer review.

* I am not sure of how I can test this.  Some pointers would help.

Cheers,
Daniel.