Re: Problem loading excel sheet

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 08:34:17 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 09:00:33AM +0100, John N S Gill wrote:
Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app gnumeric
alfa_cpp.xls
Ignorable, possible a missing topics.dat file ?

I addressed this in /usr/share/doc/gnumeric/README.Debian :
        Q: The "help" function does not work. Is gnumeric broken?
        A: Probably not. If you've got a warning like
                Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app gnumeric
           the GNOME help system could not find the gnumeric manual. Install the
           "gnumeric-doc" package which contains the gnumeric manual.

Ray
--
We do not worry about Microsoft developing Open Source applications. Their
revenue stream is based on a heroin addiction of selling ever more software.