Re: GNU Scientific Library
- From: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- To: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Cc: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNU Scientific Library
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 23:09:22 -0600
Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 12:37:27PM -0400, Daniel Carrera wrote:
Could we just use the GNU Scientific Library to do the non-linear least
I'd rather not add another library dependency just yet. For now it
would be better to just pilfer the necessary code. As distributions
become more adept at handling the plugins and package them
seperately we can add a dependency for just the plugin.
But there are lots of useful functions in that library...
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
] [Thread Prev