Guppi and Gnumeric

Hey all... I've just spent the last few days unsuccessfully trying to
get Guppi and Gnumeric to work together. I've tried the Ximian RPMS,
I've tried compiling from source, and neither worked. I'm running Red
Hat 7.2 (a relatively new install too).

I've got the graphing button in my Gnumeric toolbar, but entering some
data into the spreadsheet, selecting it, and hitting that button brings
up the graph wizard, however, it's completely blank except for Plot and
Series text fields, an empty preview (?) area above, and previous, next,
and finish buttons. I've messed around with this for a while, and
nothing seems to make it produce a graph.

What am I missing? Haha, those screenshots of Guppi and Gnumeric working
together look so bloody mouth watering!

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance..